If you are the one trying to improve your Vertical Jump and want to be a noticeable player in your basket ball team, Jump Manual is for you; a complete and comprehensive Vertical Jump program concentrates on increasing the Vertical Jump potentiality. A Vertical Jump or a vertical leap is the measurement of how high an athlete or a basket ball player can jump. In sports, to get success an athlete needs to be fast and explosive. Jump manual is the program which increases and makes your Vertical Jump better.
Jump Manual is created by Jacob W Hiller, who is a certified personal trainer and a Performance Enhancement Couch. Jump Manual is a total complete Vertical Jump Training Software which gives you the perfect way to gain quick and maximum Vertical Jump. Jump Manual gives 100% guarantee to maximize Vertical Jump.
The program contains videos and images and explanations of different techniques essential for Vertical Jump. There are several chapters and charts on different aspects. The major contents are,
- Work Chart: It gives you a complete chart mentioning the work outs required to your body to increase Vertical Jump
- One-on-one Training: it gives you an opportunity to get all the answers to your queries, get direct instructions and guidance until you are satisfied with the training program.
- Nutrition Plan: Here you will get a proper nutrition diet chart explaining what all good and effective for your body
- Weight Room Alternatives: This segment is meant for them who have no time to go to gym and weight room. For them, Jump Manual explains some alternative ways to try at home to increase Vertical Jump
- Training Program: Jump Manual gives you full training program through its video sessions
- Interviews of athletes: This will help you to get to know more about the real time athletes
Vertical Jump measurements are used mostly in sports like Basketball, Football, Volleyball, etc. There are two types of Vertical Jump according to their measurement techniques.
- Standing Vertical Jump: It is the official way of measuring an athlete’s Vertical Jump while in a standstill position
- Running Vertical Jump: It is the way of measuring while an athlete approaches or run to help add energy to the jump in an effort to improve standing Vertical Jump
Jacob W Hiller’s program Jump manual is a multifaceted method to enhance your Vertical Jump and concentrates on all 9 parameters of a forceful Vertical Jump.